Integrate with a Buffer Queue
Share ContentGems results directly to your Buffer queue
With ContentGems, you can send your curated results directly to your Buffer queue using IFTTT. IFTTT, which stands for "If This Than That". It is a terrific and easy to use tool for connecting two applications together, such as ContentGems and Buffer. Note, you can also use Zapier, which is another tool similar to IFTTT.
1. Choose "Destinations" from the top menu.
2. Choose "Buffer Inbox" from the list of options.
3. Copy your ContentGems RSS feed address:
4. Create a New Applet in IFTTT:
5. Search for and click the Feed button:
6. Click the "New Feed item" box:
7. Return to IFTTT and paste your ContentGems RSS feed into the new feed item form